ISM Training Services specialise in providing accredited training for both private and business customers to ensure they receive the training and skills they need to carry out their work in a safe and competent manner. Read our ADR Frequently Asked Questions or learn more about our ADR Courses.
Our Dangerous Goods Driver Audit & Evaluation course is carried out in vehicle with the trainee and the ISM Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor over one day. This service will evaluate any undertaking that is involved in consigning dangerous goods for transport or the operation of road vehicles carrying dangerous goods in accordance with Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road legislation. This service provides a vehicle audit, driver documentation checks and observation of driver behaviour during all aspects of their work. The DGSA will provide an assessment report including information on any apparent risks during the audit process.
Who Should Attend?
This course is for those who are involved in the transport or operation of road vehicles carrying dangerous goods in accordance with Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road legislation.
What Qualifications Will I Receive?
All trainees will receive ISM certification.
- Vehicle audit checking of vehicle documentation, adr requirements and adr equipment
- Observation of loading and appropriate use of PPE
- Observation of drivers actions during travel to destination
- Observation of customer interaction
- Observation of delivery process including where required check of ullage space or segregation requirements
- Reports can include information on any apparent risk taken and or risk that may be apparent during the audit process
- The report may include photographs of vehicle and any other observed risks or issues