- Acceptance Irish School of Motoring (ISM) provides the website to you on the basis of the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). By accessing any page on this Irish School of Motoring Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may be updated by Irish School of Motoring from time to time by posting the updated Terms and Conditions without prior separate notification to you. You should check the Terms and Conditions each time you access the Irish School of Motoring Website to check for updates.
- Irish School of Motoring Website You will be able to obtain information about certain Irish School of Motoring products and services on this Irish School of Motoring Website and you may also submit queries to Irish School of Motoring to receive more information.
- Disclaimer Irish School of Motoring hereby excludes all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms concerning the supply or purported supply of, failure to supply or delay in supplying any service in connection with the Irish School of Motoring Website or that the Irish School of Motoring Website is accurate, complete or up-to-date, which might but for this Section 4 have effect between Irish School of Motoring and you, or would otherwise be implied into or incorporated into these Terms and Conditions or any collateral contract, whether by statute, common law or otherwise. You understand and agree that you are using the Irish School of Motoring Website at your sole risk and that Irish School of Motoring does not warrant that the Irish School of Motoring Website will meet your requirements or that the Irish School of Motoring Website will be uninterrupted, error free or secure. Any content or services provided via the Irish School of Motoring Website or in connection with the Irish School of Motoring Website by Irish School of Motoring is done so on an “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis and Irish School of Motoring makes no representations or endorsement of any kind, whether express or implied, with respect to the Irish School of Motoring Website for the content or services included in, or made available in connection with, this Irish School of Motoring Website. Irish School of Motoring reserves the right at its sole discretion, to amend or withdraw any content or services offered as part of the Irish School of Motoring Website.
- Liability Irish School of Motoring , any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Irish School of Motoring Website), and any of Irish School of Motoring group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party, (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise in connection with this Irish School of Motoring Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Irish School of Motoring Website, any websites linked to this Irish School of Motoring Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this Irish School of Motoring Website or your downloading of any material from this Irish School of Motoring Website or any websites linked to this Irish School of Motoring Website. This shall not affect your statutory rights. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit Irish School of Motoring ‘s liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by its negligence; (ii) fraud; or (iii) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- The information provided in a form or otherwise via the Irish School of Motoring Website will be used by Irish School of Motoring for the purpose of providing the services that you have requested by way of the Irish School of Motoring Website.
- From time to time Irish School of Motoring, Irish School of Motoring affiliates or agents might use this information for marketing purposes or to inform you about other products and services, which we think might be of interest for you. You can specify whether you wish to receive such information in the appropriate box in your registration form.
- You have the right to access, correct, update, or delete your data by accessing the appropriate link to your profile or by submitting a request to email@example.com.
- We will only hold your personal information for the duration necessary to allow us to provide the services that you have requested or for any additional period as required by law.
- Trademark You must not display or use in any manner Irish School of Motoring or Irish School of Motoring trademarks or logos without Irish School of Motoring prior written permission.
- Governing Law These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish law. Disputes arising in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
- Copyright Copyright © Irish School of Motoring 2023. All rights reserved. It is strictly prohibited to copy, redistribute, republish or modify any materials or software contained on the Irish School of Motoring Website or in subsequent support without the prior written consent of Irish School of Motoring.
- Irish School of Motoring Jamestown Business Park,Finglas,Dublin 11.Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interpretation and application In these terms and conditions (the “Conditions”) “We”, “Us” or “Our” means Irish School of Motoring Ltd trading as “ISM” or “The Irish School of Motoring” (Registered Office: 22 Jamestown Business Centre, Finglas, Dublin 11, Ireland – Registered in Ireland; Company Reg No: 18700) and”You” or “Your” means you the customer. You must read these Conditions in full as they set out the complete terms upon which We have agreed to provide, and You have agreed to obtain, driving tuition from Us. In particular, You should read and accustom yourself with the follow sections: Your responsibilities (clause 4) and Lesson Cancellation Policy (clause 8), which will apply to You. We and Your Instructor reserve the right to charge for any lessons affected by Your failure to comply with any of these Conditions.
- About Your Instructor The contract for driving tuition is solely between You and Your Instructor. You and Your Instructor are responsible for agreeing all matters relating to the timing, location and duration of individual lessons. Approved Driving Instructors (ADI’s) are governed within the industry by the Road Safety Authority. Also, Essential Driver Training (EDT) logbooks are issued by the Road Safety Authority. You must notify Your Instructor of any matters which affect your ability or entitlement to have driving tuition, for example, but not limited to, any lack, or loss, of a valid learner permit licence. ISM acts as agent for Your Instructor in receiving Your payments for driving tuition, other than payments made directly by You to Your Instructor. Where We and/or ISM makes bookings with, or supplies any information or documentation to You, or processes any payments for Your lessons, they act as the agent of Your Instructor.
- Driving Lessons (on the road tuition)Driving Lessons are only available to persons who meet the following criteria:
- Aged 17 and over; and
- Who hold a valid Irish Learner Permit (Licence); and
- Who are legally entitled to drive in Republic of Ireland
- Your responsibilities
- If You take On the Road lessons, it is Your responsibility to ensure that You have the appropriate Licence and the Licence must be presented to Your Instructor prior to the commencement of Your tuition.
- Your Instructor reserves the right to refuse to provide You with tuition or to cancel any lessons You have agreed to or booked, without liability, if You fail to provide him/her with the Licence prior to Your first lesson.
- Your On the Road tuition is governed by a contract between You and Your Instructor. Accordingly, You and Your Instructor are responsible for arranging the date, time, pick-up location and duration of Your lessons.
- You will treat Your Instructor with respect and follow Your Instructors reasonable instructions, particularly with regard to matters affecting Your health and safety.
- Your Instructors responsibilities Your instructor will:
- Provide You with driving tuition at the hourly rate communicated to You;
- Design a course of lessons to match Your specific driving and learning needs from Your first lesson right through to Your practical test;
- Provide You with on-road driving lessons which will last two hours or such other duration as You and Your Instructor will agree in advance;
- Provide a presentable, modern, properly maintained and dual controlled ISM-branded car for each lesson;
- Recommend, where appropriate, advanced courses to help You develop Your skills for: motorway driving, eco driving, driving in extreme weather conditions etc;
- Give You relevant feedback during Your lessons and record Your development in the RSA Log Book at the end of each lesson;
- Monitor Your progress, advise and recommend what is, in their opinion, the appropriate time to apply for Your practical driving test and where required, they will advise whether it should be subsequently rescheduled;
- Provide training on a one-to-one basis with no other learner in the car
- Honour the full time booked for each lesson, which should include an introduction, practical training and a debrief at the end of Your lesson;
- At all times conduct themselves in a professional manner including:
- being courteous and considerate to You
- avoiding physical contact except in an emergency
- not smoking during Your lessons
- restricting mobile phone use to emergencies or for Your benefit;
- Reserve the right to cancel a lesson or finish a lesson early on grounds of road safety;
- Not discriminate against You and will always abide by the law;
- Endeavour to be on time at the agreed pick-up point and be available for the full duration of the lesson booking, subject to any circumstances beyond their control;
- Endeavour to give You 48 hours notice should a lesson need to be rescheduled;
- Respond professionally to any worries or issues that You may have and try to resolve them to Your satisfaction. If appropriate, they will give You the name of the ISM Manager to whom You can refer the matter. If Your Instructor is for whatever reason unable to comply with their obligations to You, both We and Your Instructor reserve the right to arrange for an alternative ISM Instructor to provide You with some or all of Your driving tuition. We will use Our best endeavours to notify You or the alternative instructor who will provide You with Your tuition. If We or Your Instructor are unable to arrange for an alternative Instructor to provide Your driving tuition, or in the event of a mechanical breakdown of the vehicle in which You have been learning to drive, or for any other reason, the Instructor reserves the right to rearrange Your lessons for a time convenient to both You and the Instructor.
- Lesson Cancellation Policy
- You must give Us or Your Instructor at least 48 hours notice (the Minimum Notice) if You wish to cancel or rearrange a driving lesson, otherwise You will be liable to pay for 100% of the lesson fee.
- Where You have pre-paid for any lesson but fail to attend or provide the Minimum Notice to cancel or rearrange the lesson, it will be counted as lesson taken for the purposes of the lesson cancellation policy and You will be liable for the lesson fee.
- You will not be able to sell or transfer any driving lessons which You have pre-paid for to any third party, without obtaining Our prior consent.
- Insurance If You are taking On the Road driving lessons, Your ISM Instructor will carry the appropriate motor insurance, should You be involved in a collision as a learner driver whilst in control of driving the Instructors tuition vehicle.
- Price Changes We reserve the right to change the price of all Our learner driver products/lessons (including special offer prices)
- Payment You must pay for Your product(s), good(s) or lesson(s) in advance using the following methods:
- payment via credit or debit card by telephoning the ISM Contact Centre on +353 1 8641790.
- payment via credit or debit card online at ism.ie
- payment via cheque made payable to ISM, or made out directly to Your Instructor,
- payment via cash made directly to Your ISM Instructor.
- Where You make any payments directly to Your Instructor or any of Our Instructors and the Instructor fails to pass on such payments to Us, neither We nor the Agent will be liable for any shortfalls in such payments or any missing payments or any other failure on the part of the Instructors to forward such payments on to the Agents or Us and You acknowledge that You will at all times be liable for any payments that remain outstanding to Us.
- Further, You acknowledge that it is Your responsibility to ask for and to obtain appropriate receipts or other proofs, in relation to all payments You make to Your Instructor or any of Our Instructors. Where We are able to, We will endeavour to assist with any discrepancies in payments You have made without ever accepting liability for the same. Subject to You having sufficient funds, all online payments or payments made by You to the ISM Contact Centre will be shown on Your ISM account. If you pay directly to your Instructor, ISM does not accept any responsibility and these such payments will not be credited or appear on Your ISM account.
- We accept no responsibility or liability for any payments however made, being lost, delayed, misappropriated, rejected, tampered with, being short of the required amount or any overpayment on Your part. It is Your responsibility to ensure that You have sufficient funds to make all payments to Us and to ensure that You have paid Us the correct amount.
- Refund Policy
- You are entitled to cancel Your driving lessons at any time giving 48 hrs notice (see clause 6.1).
- If You have not taken any lesson(s) at the time of cancellation You will be entitled to a full refund of any amounts paid, subject to deduction of the Refund Charge (clause 11.3).
- If You have taken lesson(s) at the time of cancellation You will not be eligible for a refund on any lessons taken.
- If You are entitled to a refund, You will be required to pay an administration charge of 20% of the received amount (minimum of €30 charged) to process the refund (the Refund Charge). Refunds will only given up to a maximum period of 3 years from the date of purchase.
- Where it is possible to do so, We will refund You using the same method You used to pay for your lessons. If for any reason We are unable to refund You using the same method with which You paid, We reserve the right to refund You by any other method We deem appropriate.
- Gift Vouchers are non-refundable and valid for five years from the date of purchase.
- Limitation of Liability
- Neither We, Your Instructor, nor ISM shall be liable to You for any loss or damage caused where, and to the extent that: there is no breach of a legal duty owed to You by the relevant person or body; such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of such a breach; any such loss or damage, or increase in the same, results from any breach or omission by You; any such loss or damage results from circumstances or matters outside of the reasonable control of the relevant person or body Neither We, Your Instructor, nor ISM shall, in any event, be liable for losses relating to any business interests You may have including, without limitation, lost profits, loss of opportunity or business or business interruption. You are reminded that neither We nor ISM are parties to the contract for driving tuition itself, which is between You and Your Instructor. This does not affect any liability that We and/or ISM may have for any loss or damage You may incur which is caused directly as a result of any breach (including negligence) by it or them of any legal duty owed by it or them to You. Nothing in these terms and conditions will affect any statutory rights You may have as a consumer.
- We do not guarantee to provide or procure the provision of any of the services referred to in these Conditions if We are prevented from doing so in circumstances beyond Our reasonable control, including without limitations, the activities of civil government authorities, third party industrial disputes, internal industrial disputes where We have taken the reasonable steps to prevent the effects of such action on any of the services set out in these Conditions but have been unable to do so; acts of God, or severe weather conditions We reserve the right to make reasonable changes to the services referred to in these Conditions and to these Conditions for any reason We deem necessary.
- Where We do make any such changes, We will give You reasonable notice of the changes. If as a direct result of such changes the services We provide to You are substantially varied to Your detriment, and where We are satisfied of the same, You may cancel Your agreement with Us by giving not less than 30 daysäó» notice in writing to Our address below.
- Any refunds that You may be entitled to will be dealt with in accordance with Our Refund Policy set out above. If any provision of these Conditions is found by any court, tribunal or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be wholly or partly illegal, invalid, void, voidable, unenforceable or unreasonable it shall to the extent of such illegality, invalidity, voidness, voidability, unenforceability or unreasonableness, be deemed severable and the remaining provisions of these Conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
- Data Protection Notice Any personal data you provide will be held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act. We will use your personal date for the purpose(s) for which you have provided it. It may also be used for marketing, offering renewals, research and statistical purposes and crime prevention. We may however need to disclose personal data to a third party so that the service you requested could be provided. Your data may be disclosed to regulatory bodies for the purposes of monitoring and/or enforcing compliance with any regulatory rules/codes. If you give us information about another person, in doing so you confirm that they have given you permission to provide it to us to be able to process their personal data (including any sensitive personal data) and also that you have told them who we are and what we will use their data for, as set out in this notice.
- Complaints Procedure
- If You have any concerns or complaints about any part of Your driving tuition which cannot be resolved with Your Instructor, please contact the ISM Manager by writing to the address below or email email@example.com.
- The Customer Care team will use reasonable endeavours to respond to your written query within 2 working days.
- Contact us:Irish School of Motoring (ISM), 22 Jamestown Business Centre, Finglas, Dublin 11, Ireland. firstname.lastname@example.org | +353 1 8641790
- Voucher Purchase
- All online vouchers will be confirmed by email. The attached document is the voucher, inclusive of the unique voucher code. This unique voucher code is intended to be used as a substitute for money in the payment, in whole or part, towards ISM Driving Lessons or Training services. The unique code is required at the time of booking.
- Vouchers are valid for 5 years only from date of purchase for ISM Driving School and ISM Training services. 5 year expiry date provision will only apply to vouchers sold on or after 2 December 2019.
- When making a booking, holders must identify themselves as voucher holders and quote a voucher number at time of booking. The normal ISM Driving School and ISM Training booking terms and conditions, including cancellation of booking, applies.
- Vouchers are the sole responsibility of the holder, ISM does not accept responsibility for vouchers that are lost, stolen or mislaid, protect them as you would cash.
- All vouchers are non-refundable. Vouchers may be used for more than one transaction. Cash refunds are not permitted. Vouchers may not be redeemed for cash.
- Vouchers bought over the phone will be posted to the address provided. Please allow 7-10 working days for postal vouchers.
- Vouchers that have been altered or damaged in any way will not be accepted.
- Minimum voucher value is €25.00.
- ISM reserves the right to refuse redemption of a voucher and request alternative forms of payment if a voucher is fraudulently obtained or used.
- ISM reserves the right to alter, change and/or add to the terms and conditions of this voucher at any time without notifying the holder.
Draw Terms Draw and Conditions – ISM Driving Lessons gift vouchers
- The promoter is Irish School of Motoring Ltd (Company Reg No: 18700) whose registered office is at Jamestown Business Centre, Finglas, Dublin 11, Ireland.
- The competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 16 years or over except employees of Irish School of Motoring Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/irishschoolofmotoring and https://www.facebook.com/ISMRecruitment | https://www.instagram.com/ISMDrivingSchool | https://www.ism.ie/competition
- Only one entry will be accepted per person (unique email and phone number). Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- The closing date for entry will be from 4th September – 18th December 2023. After this date, no further entries to the competition will not be valid.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated: ISM Voucher (value €100, 18 voucher codes in total) towards driving lessons and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are transferable and valid for driving lesson bookings made in 2023 – 2024. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by Promoter’s management, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by direct message via email and published on https://www.facebook.com/irishschoolofmotoring | instagram.com/ISMDrivingSchool and/or https://www.facebook.com/ISMRecruitment. We reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner if no contact by the winner is made within 28 days of the announcement.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Ireland data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. Coaching & Mentoring services and Mentoring (ISM Training Support) Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions below apply to all Coaching & Mentoring services and mentoring services provided by ISM Training Support – Coaching & Mentoring by ISM Ltd (“the coach & mentor”), to any individual or organisation (“the client”) and constitute the contract for the service to be provided by ISM Training Support – Coaching & Mentoring services by ISM Ltd for the client. The term ‘Coaching & Mentoring’ used here covers Life Coaching & Mentoring services, personal Coaching & Mentoring services, personal development, executive Coaching & Mentoring services and business Coaching & Mentoring services for clients and where applicable includes mentoring or supervision services provided for clients, coaches or others.
In the spirit of good practice, when you are purchasing Coaching & Mentoring services from ISM Ltd, you will be asked to confirm that you have read and agreed to each statement below and that you wish to proceed.
All Coaching & Mentoring services and communication, email or otherwise, delivered by ISM Training Support – Coaching & Mentoring as well as information on this website (ism.ie) are meant to help you work through Professional Expertise and Practical Experience, Foundational Competencies, Career Ambitions and Drive, Occupational and Interpersonal Abilities and Well-being. Coaching & Mentoring services is not a substitute for professional mental health care or medical care. Coaches & Mentors within ISM Ltd are valid members of Association for Coaching and follow AC Global Codes of Ethics for Coaches, Mentors and Supervisors.
The term ‘Coaching & Mentoring services’ as here used covers life Coaching & Mentoring services and personal Coaching & Mentoring services, but it also extends to executive Coaching & Mentoring services and business Coaching & Mentoring services for clients.
Coaches & Mentors within ISM Ltd are members of Association for Coaching and follow AC Global Codes of Ethics for Coaches, Mentors and Supervisors.
ISM Ltd is continually striving to ensure the standard of service he provides to its clients remains excellent. At the end of the Coaching & Mentoring services process, or series of Coaching & Mentoring services sessions, the client will be asked to complete a feedback form.
Coaching & Mentoring services Disclaimer
In committing to Coaching & Mentoring services with ISM Ltd, you acknowledge the following:
You understand that your Coach (within ISM Ltd) will protect your information as confidential unless you state otherwise in writing. If you report abuse or neglect or threaten to harm yourself or someone else, you understand that necessary actions may be taken and your confidentiality agreement may be limited in this capacity. Furthermore, if your Coach (within ISM Ltd) is ordered by a court to provide information or to testify, he/she will do so to the extent the law requires.
You understand that the use of technology is not always secure and you accept the risks of confidentiality in the use of email, text, phone, Microsoft Teams, Zoom or and any other digital technology.
You hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge your Coach (within ISM Ltd), any agents, successors, assigns, personal representatives, executors, heirs and employees from every claim, suit action, demand or right to compensation for damages you may claim to have or that you may have arising out of acts or omissions by yourself or by your Coach (within ISM Ltd) as a result of the advice given by your Coach (within ISM Ltd) or otherwise resulting from the Coaching & Mentoring services relationship contemplated by this agreement.
You further declare and represent that no promise, inducement or agreement not expressed in this agreement has been made to you to sign this agreement. This agreement shall bind your heirs, executors, personal representatives, successors, assigns, and agents.
Terms & Conditions
The Coaching & Mentoring services schedule will be arranged between the Coach (within ISM Ltd) and the client and can be booked up to 3 months in advance. ISM Ltd will recommend the frequency of Coaching & Mentoring services sessions based on a professional assessment of the client’s requirements. This recommendation, or plan, is not binding and may be altered and adjusted throughout the Coaching & Mentoring services journey by mutual agreement, in accordance with the terms set out in this agreement.
Where no specific number is agreed sessions will be provided on a session by session basis.
In return for the fees payable by the client (or by a third party on their behalf), ISM Ltd agrees to provide the service as described below and in accordance with the terms and conditions set out below. The client agrees to pay fees for the service on the terms and conditions set out below (in situations where a third party pays the fees, the third party counts as an agent acting on behalf of the client).
The date that the first Coaching & Mentoring services session takes place shall be deemed to be the start date for the service. Where any client is unhappy with any of the terms and conditions they can contact ISM Ltd to discuss any concerns and see if they can be resolved before the first Coaching & Mentoring services session. Participation by any individual in the first Coaching & Mentoring services session constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Format of Sessions
Sessions are by phone either via Microsoft Teams, Zoom, or by other digital platform or by telephone direct. In all cases the client is responsible for calling the coach. The coach is open to other formats by mutual agreement. ISM Ltd is responsible for ensuring that the Coach is available for consultation at agreed times.
The length of each session set by the client at the time of booking on the appointment booking platform and paid for accordingly at the time of booking. Sessions may over-run by mutual agreement and paid for retrospectively, but only if the Coach has no commitments immediately following the session.
ISM Training Support – Coaching & Mentoring by ISM Ltd current fees are stipulated on the website and made clear at the time of booking. They currently include three free 45 min sessions. No further purchase is necessary. ISM Ltd offers an option to commit to total of 6 sessions (total fee €150) to complete a 6 session coaching & mentoring support. Additional 45 minutes sessions can be purchased for €50 per session. ISM Ltd reserves the right to change these from time to time. Any payments for sessions paid in advance are honoured even if prices have risen between the point of booking and the time of session.
Dates and Times of Sessions
The date and time of the first session and any subsequent session will be registered on the online agenda. ISM Ltd agrees to maintain a Coach availability to match that presented by the website, and to honour the sessions booked and purchased.
Sessions can only be rearranged in accordance with the section in these terms and conditions headed “Rearranging Sessions”.
Fees can be paid online by debit or credit card, or by phone (01 864 1790 ISM Ltd / Customer Service).
Receipts and/or invoices are available, and where receipts are requested by the client, they will be sent by e-mail.
Fees are payable in advance of each Coaching & Mentoring services session unless otherwise agreed (Business Coaching & Mentoring services may allow for payment on receipt of invoice). Where payment has not been received by ISM Ltd in advance of a Coaching & Mentoring services session, ISM Ltd is not obliged to provide the session.
Where payment is required on receipt of invoice rather than in advance, a charge may be levied for late payment.
ISM Ltd may assign the client tasks or exercises to complete between Coaching & Mentoring services sessions. There is no obligation on the client to complete these items of ‘homework’, but not doing so may slow the client’s progress in gaining improved quality of life or achieving desired business or personal outcomes.
The client may contact ISM Ltd by phone or e-mail between sessions to seek clarification regarding anything arising from a Coaching & Mentoring services session or for administrative purposes (e.g. where a client needs to rearrange a Coaching & Mentoring services session or make a payment). Additional Coaching & Mentoring services can also be provided between sessions but there will be an additional charge for this (€50 per 45 minutes). ISM Ltd will always advise a client in advance if the nature of a client’s contact is likely to incur an additional charge and no such charges will be imposed without the client’s agreement.
If a client needs to rearrange a Coaching & Mentoring services session, they should provide at least 48 hours notice. No refunds will be given to clients for unused Coaching & Mentoring services sessions unless 48 hours notice has been given. In exceptional circumstances ISM Ltd may need to rearrange a Coaching & Mentoring services session. In those instances, ISM Ltd will also give the client 48 hours notice where practical.
Where a client pays for a session or sessions in advance they must have the Coaching & Mentoring services session(s) that they have paid for within 4 months of the payment or their fee is forfeited.
Personal information or business information supplied by clients in Coaching & Mentoring services sessions will be treated as confidential. It will not be disclosed to a third party without the client’s prior permission, save where required by law or where action might be necessary to prevent harm to the client or someone else.
In exceptional circumstances, such as illness or unavailability due to bereavement or other commitments, inappropriate behaviour by the client, actual or potential conflict of interest, or other reasons, ISM Ltd can decide to terminate the service to the client early or refuse or be unable to provide further Coaching & Mentoring services sessions to the client. In such a circumstance the client will be given reasonable notice of termination by ISM Ltd where practicable and will be refunded any advance payments made for Coaching & Mentoring services sessions not yet provided.
ISM Ltd will seek to enable the client to improve their quality of life or level of business success and to achieve their desired outcomes. Remarkable results can be achieved where clients follow a clear plan in a committed way. However, the client has sole responsibility for taking important decisions in their life or business. ISM Ltd has no liability for any loss incurred by any client, whether financial or otherwise, following commencement of Coaching & Mentoring services sessions, or for any perceived failure by the client, whether justified or otherwise, to achieve a material improvement in trauma recovery, quality of life, career or business or to achieve their desired outcomes or goals.
Variation of Terms & Conditions
Where an Initial Number of Sessions is agreed, any changes to these terms and conditions intended to take effect prior to the conclusion of those Initial Number of Sessions will only have effect if agreed by both ISM Ltd and the client and confirmed by ISM Ltd in writing by email or letter. In other cases, ISM Ltd may change any of these terms or conditions including the Per Session Fee by giving the client one week’s notice in writing by letter or e-mail of the change(s). If following receipt of such notification of change, the client no longer wishes to proceed with further Coaching & Mentoring services sessions, they may withdraw from the service immediately by giving notice in writing by email or letter and they will then be entitled to a full refund of any fees paid in advance for Coaching & Mentoring services sessions not yet provided. Such notice will be effective on receipt by ISM Ltd.
This contract is governed by the law of the Republic of Ireland whose courts have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute, disagreement, proceedings or legal claim of any nature relating to the service provided or the contract.
Feedback about the service is welcomed and can be given during a Coaching & Mentoring services session or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org