ADR TANKER COURSE
Acquire the basic and tanker specialisation knowledge required for the carriage of dangerous goods by road.
Is This The Training For You?
This course is for drivers who operate a vehicle used for transporting dangerous goods by road throughout Ireland and the EU. All drivers transporting dangerous goods are legally required to receive training and hold certification. This training will provide the basic and tanker specialisation knowledge required for the carriage of dangerous goods by road, in tanks, in bulk and in packages. On completion, trainees will sit the ADR basic and tanker specialisation CILT exams and once passed receive certification.
Topics covered include:
- General requirements surrounding transport equipment and documents
- Participant safety obligations
- Marking, labeling and placarding of dangerous goods
- Handling and stowage of dangerous goods
- Vehicle construction and approval