Learn. Achieve. Succeed.
CPC Modular Training
As Ireland’s largest and leading driver training provider we offer the full range of CPC modular training courses in our purpose-built training centres in Finglas and Tallaght. We can also deliver courses off-site at your location nationwide. Our courses provide drivers with training to keep up to date on control of the vehicle and eco driving techniques, minimising risk and managing emergencies, health and safety of the professional driver, role of the professional driver, the professional truck driver and the professional bus driver.
*QUALIFICATION CRITERIA FOR BUS AND TRUCK DRIVER CPC
- A person holding a valid full licence in the bus licence category on or before 9th September 2008 is automatically entitled to the CPC (acquired rights).
- A person who qualifies for a bus licence on or after 10th September 2008 must pass an Initial CPC theory test and a CPC driving test, as well as the existing theory test and driving test.
- A person holding a valid full licence in the truck licence category on or before 9th September 2009 is automatically entitled to the CPC (acquired rights).
- A person who qualifies for a truck licence on or after 9th September 2009 must pass an Initial CPC theory test and a CPC driving test, as well as the existing theory test and driving test.
- A training programme of 35 hours must be completed in the following five years in order to retain the CPC. This will consist of a one-day training session in each of the five years.
Who Should Attend:
Professional Truck or Bus drivers who do not qualify as CPC exempt.
1 Day per module
- Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC)