Learn. Achieve. Succeed.
Employers must by law manage the risks that may arise when one of their employees drive for work and should have systems in place to ensure that Driving for Work activities are road safety compliant. Employers cannot directly control roadway conditions, but they can promote and influence safe driving behaviour and actions by their employees. At ISM we offer Ireland’s only nationwide Driving for Work in vehicle assessment programme which assists employers in safely managing their risk. Our 2-hour in vehicle assessment includes a report and certification which assists you in covering your duty of care to your employees.
Who Should Attend:
Employees who drive a vehicle provided by their employer or those who use their own vehicle for work purposes.
- Increase driver confidence
- Cover employer’s duty of care
- Improve driving standards
- Reduce accidents
- Reduce legal costs
- In vehicle one to one 2-hour assessment with ADI qualified and RoSPA tested instructor
- Easy to read report with recommendations
- Fully licenced driver
- You will receive a detailed report for each driver with a low medium or high-risk evaluation. Further training may be recommended as a result of the driver assessment.