Learn. Achieve. Succeed.
Driver Vehicle Collision Support
When an employee has been involved in a vehicle collision it is important that the company offers its support to identify the cause of the collision and to assist the employee to identify the possible reason the incident happened and in doing so reduce the likelihood of it happening again. We at ISM have over 59 years of experience in training and supporting drivers nationwide across all vehicle types.
Our support programme for drivers includes revisiting the scene of the collision, reviewing the collision report and identifying the reason it happened. This process has proven to be effective in ensuring the employee regains their confidence and ability to perform their duties whilst Driving for Work.
Who Should Attend:
Employees who have been involved in a collision whilst Driving for Work.
- Assist employers in identifying if an employee is an on-going risk and in need of additional training
- Increase driver confidence
- Cover employer’s duty of care
- Improve driving standards
- Reduce accidents
- Reduce legal costs
- In vehicle one to one 4-hour assessment with ADI qualified and RoSPA tested instructor
- Easy to read report with recommendations
- Fully licenced driver
You will receive a detailed report and overall risk assessment