Job Title: Sales Administrator
Ref No: VAC-22230
Salary/Hourly Rate: €28,000 to €32,000 DOE
Vacancy Type: Permanent
One of Cork’s leading Distribution Companies is currently seeking to recruit a Sales Administrator to join their busy team. This is a permanent position, and the ideal candidate will be available to start ASAP. This role will be based in Midleton, East Cork.
What a typical day will involve:
- Dealing with a high level of customer queries over the phone
- Processing a high level of orders
- Pricing orders effectively
- Ability to negotiate orders efficiently
- Upload daily sales transactions
- Meeting & greeting clients and customers
- Work as a multi-tasker alongside the sales team
- Monitor customer credit limits and generate credits as required
- Answer phones and maintain correspondence effectively with customers
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent knowledge in best practice of a fast-moving company.
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills.
- Administration and Computer skills including Excel and Office.
- Positive, ‘can do’ attitude & ability to work as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Excel and Word.
- Highly organised.
- Deadline focused.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary will depend on experience between €27,000 & €32,000
- Pension after completion of probationary period
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm or 9.30am to 6.pm (rotating shift )