Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Ref No: VAC-22128
Location: South Dublin
Salary/Hourly Rate: €13.25 – €18.50 p/h
Our clients in South Dublin, are multi-national, large healthcare settings looking for flexible and experienced Healthcare Assistants with the “can do” attitude for temporary placements.
Reporting to Director of Nursing you will be responsible for:
- Delivering direct patient care- washing, dressing, toileting.
- Assisting residents with meals and meaningful activities.
- Promoting caring environment through a person-cantered approach.
- Safeguarding residents’ privacy and dignity at all times.
- Working within Multi-Disciplinary team.
- Assisting in End-of-Life Care.
- Any other duties deemed necessary by nurse and management.
- QQI/ FETAC qualification in healthcare or equivalent.
- Manual and patient handling certificate.
- Candidate must be prepared to take Garda Vetting.
- Friendly, kind, caring and outgoing personality.
- Practical experience in a caring capacity is of the advantage.
- Proficient level of English language.
- Being able to work legally in Ireland.
- 13.25€-18.50€ per hour
- Multiple sites and locations
- Flexible working hours- different shifts to choose from.
- Work to life balance- you pick when you can work
- Salary paid weekly
- Holidays accepted right away- not according to “first comes first served”.
- Holiday pay up to 25 days a year.
- Bank Holidays Pay
- Free car park.
- Consultant’s ongoing support.
- Free Garda Vetting.
- 10% Reduction off a range of ISM Training Courses (excluding driving lessons).
- Night shifts: 8pm to 8am
- Day shifts: 8am to 8pm or 8am to 2pm.
- Escorts: 4hrs shifts.