Job Title: Small tools maintenance fitter
Ref No: VAC-22161
Location: County Dublin (South)
Salary/Hourly Rate: €27-€37K DOE
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Our client a leading plant and lift hire company are currently looking to hire an experienced Small Tools Maintenance Fitter due to continued expansion.
Reporting to Maintenance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Repairing/servicing of all small tools/equipment in the fleet.
- Working to company driven performance targets.
- Assessing machines from a wide variety of categories and be able to consider viability of repair.
- Qualified/part qualified fitter/mechanic considered
- Candidates with interest in maintenance of tools/equipment also considered
- Must be competent in always working safely due to nature of repairs
- Must have flexible attitude and be prepared to become part of a very experienced team who will assist when required
- Prior experience in similar role an advantage but not absolutely necessary
- €27-37K DOE
- Excellent opportunity to gain experience in fast moving company
- Training and supervision given
- 45hrs per week, flexible on times (6-3, 7-4 or 8-5 and working every second sat 8-1)