Job Title: Healthcare Assistant (Homecare)
Ref No: VAC-23486
Salary/Hourly Rate: €14- €18 per hour DOE
Our client is looking for looking for flexible, dedicated, and experienced Healthcare Assistants with a “can do” attitude on either a full- or part-time basis in Dunshaughlin and Clonee. They work with both adult and pediatric clients in homecare settings; candidates would ideally have experience working with vulnerable people in the community.
- QQI/ FETAC qualification in healthcare or equivalent.
- Manual and patient handling certificate.
- Candidates must be prepared to take Garda Vetting.
- Candidates must have their driver’s license and access to a car
- Practical experience in a caring capacity is an advantage.
- Proficient level of English language.
- Being able to work legally in Ireland.
Salary and Benefits:
- €14- €18 per hour DOE
- Opportunity to work in different sites within the community.
- Flexible working hours.
- Bank Holiday pay.
- Free Garda Vetting.
- 10% Reduction off a range of ISM Training Courses (excluding driving lessons)
Hours of Work: