Job Title: Civil Engineer ( limerick )
Ref No: VAC-18476
Civil Engineer with 2 to 5 year’s experience
Excellent opportunity for a Civil Engineer looking to progress their career
1. Civil Engineer required to join a Civil engineering consultancy in Limerick.
2. The successful Civil Engineer will work with a project team and assist in the preparation of engineering design for a broad range of civil infrastructure for development projects.
3. You will assist in the preparation of planning, tender and construction documents.
4. You will work closely with clients and will be responsible for successful completion of projects.
1. Civil Infrastructure for a variety of local projects within residential, Educational, industrial, commercial, healthcare, Conservation, Civil engineering works, Shell & core fit outs and windfarms.
2. Projects range in value up to €2 million.
1. Degree in Civil / Construction Engineering
2. The successful Civil Engineer should have 2 to 5 years’+ experience in the design of civil infrastructure for development projects.
3. A proactive approach to solving problems with an ability to adapt to changing scenarios
4. You must be energetic, enthusiastic and take pride in your work.
Salary & Benefits:
1. Salary circa Excellent Depend on experience
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please reply with your cv or contact Eddie Finn for a confidential discussion on 087-1881500
Apply below with an up-to-date CV, OR call us on 01-8912330 to speak to us directly.
This vacancy is being advertised by ISM Recruitment/ISM Driver Recruitment a division of the Irish School of Motoring Group of companies, leaders in Driver Education since 1961.
NRF (National Recruitment Federation)
Winner for Best in Practice – Warehousing, Logistics & Light Industrial 2016
Shortlisted for Best in Specialism (Healthcare) 2018
Shortlisted for Best in Specialism 2018, 2017 & 2016
Shortlisted for Agency of Year 2018, 2017 & 2016
To review more live vacancies visit us on www.ismrecruitment.ie