Job Title: Commissioning Engineer – Permanent Contract
Ref No: VAC-19495
Our client a Cleanroom Specialist are currently looking for a Commissioning Engineer to join their team in Leixlip, Co. Kildare. They will offer ongoing training and very good possibilities for advancement with a large international company.
The role will offer the successful candidate experience in the high technology and robotics industry at the cutting edge of automated manual handling systems. The successful candidate will join a multilingual team which has safety, quality and success as core drivers throughout the business.
This role is ideally suited to those with previous commissioning experience from mechanical, electrical or electronic backgrounds. All training will be provided.
Reporting to Project Manager / Senior Manager you will be responsible for:
Installing and upgrading Client equipment in a timely manner. This position requires both mechanical and electrical troubleshooting skills and the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment without direct supervision.
Commissioning Engineer must follow designated installation procedures and safety guidelines established for work areas.
This position is required to work overtime, weekends and holidays and travel.
1. Perform equipment modifications and commissioning.
2. Assist and provide on-the-job training to other Daifuku employees as well as to contractors or customers.
3. Follow all safety and protocol guidelines and work with safety coordinators.
4. Prepare for paperwork including Pre-Task Plans daily prior to work, commissioning check sheets.
5. Troubleshoot and recover errors.
6. Read mechanical and electrical drawings.
7. Load/install and analyse software and hardware.
8. Conduct running tool performance tests and verify results.
9. Configure tools to specific customer demands.
10. Communicate project progress and take directions from Project Manager to stay on schedule and provide constructive feedback as warranted.
11. Prioritize tasks based on the commissioning check sheets.
12. Communicate work expectations with co-workers daily and interact with customer regularly.
o Degree in Technical (Mechanical or Electrical) field is a plus.
o Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment without much supervision.
o Must possess strong attention to detail.
o Require systematic troubleshooting skills and judgment and problem-solving skills to resolve diverse projects.
o Must be willing to learn and be trained and strive to do better.
o Strong oral and written communicate.
o Must be able to work under pressure of customer and Project Manager(s) and complete tasks under tight time frame.
o Must be able to work overtime, weekends, and holidays.
o Required to follow and understand work rules and procedures.
o Must follow safety guidelines established for work areas.
o Must be able to exhibit logic and troubleshooting skills.
o Must conform at all times to customer’s safety and cleanliness policies to maintain a safe and clean work environment Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Project)
o Windows OS Experience:
o Minimum 4 years of technical (mechanical or electrical) experiences
o Semiconductor experiences
o Working with diversity
o Schedule planning
o Use of mechanical tools.
Salary and Benefits:
45-55K DOE, Very competitive dependant on experience
Hours of Work:
Apply below with an up-to-date CV, OR call us on 01-8912330 to speak to us directly.
This vacancy is being advertised by ISM Recruitment/ISM Driver Recruitment a division of the Irish School of Motoring Group of companies, leaders in Driver Education since 1961.
NRF (National Recruitment Federation)
Winner for Best in Practice – Warehousing, Logistics & Light Industrial 2016
Shortlisted for Best in Specialism (Healthcare) 2018
Shortlisted for Best in Specialism 2018, 2017 & 2016
Shortlisted for Agency of Year 2018, 2017 & 2016.
To review more live vacancies visit us on www.ismrecruitment.ie