Job Title: Bond Warehouse Operator
Ref. number: VAC-18291
Location: Ballyboughal, Co. Dublin North
Our client, rapidly growing courier company and provider of customized logistics solutions is currently looking for Bond Warehouse Operators for their site based in Ballyboughal, Co. Dublin North.
Load/unload trailers, including accurate completion of paperwork.
• Sortation of orders, checking against paperwork.
• Getting orders ready for dispatch.
• General warehouse duties.
• Housekeeping of warehouse and yard.
• Matching deliveries with dockets.
• Scanning and recording of freight.
• Completion of tasks as set by Warehouse manager or Warehouse Supervisor / team leads.
• Loading Delivery Vehicles
• Manage the warehouse bond area in line with customs requirements
• Putting bonded goods into locations and picking of bond goods out of locations
• Ensure all warehouse activities are conducted and completed in a professional and business-like
manner with appropriate levels of personnel and maximum utilisation of resources
• Identify and investigate discrepancies and report to management as appropriate
• To be involved in any task that may be required by management to improve the utilisation, or
service improvements of the operation.
• Experience working in a similar environment
• Must hold an up to date Counterbalance Forklift License
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
• Working knowledge of computerised systems, warehouse functions.
• Self-motivated with good communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team and be accountable for tasks and actions
• Fluent spoken and written English.
• Flexibility to do shift work including weekends
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Awareness of Health & Safety issues.
• Ability to perform all warehouse duties in an efficient and effective manner.
Shifts including: 6am – 2pm and 2pm -10pm Monday to Friday and every 3rd Saturday. Additional hours may be required to meet the demands of the business.
€12 per hour, overtime payment over 40 hours
Apply below with an up-to-date CV.
This vacancy is being advertised by ISM Recruitment/ISM Driver Recruitment a division of the Irish School of Motoring Group of companies, leaders in Driver Education since 1961.
Winner for Best in Practice – Warehousing, Logistics & Light Industrial 2016
Shortlisted for Best in Specialism 2017 & 2016
Shortlisted for Agency of Year 2017 & 2016
To review more live vacancies visit us on www.ismrecruitment.ie
To view or update your Safe Pass, Manual Handling, Commercial Driving, CPC, Advanced Driving, Forklift & Warehousing training skills click on www.ismtraining.ie