Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Ref No: VAC-18975
Location: Dublin 24
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for the proper warehousing and inventory control of ingredients, finished goods, packaging, film and factory supplies ensuring the workflow and supervision of the warehouse staff is effective and all procedures are followed.
Reports to : Operations Manager
– Rack locations for ingredients and finished goods
– Stock control, ensuring ingredients are used by the correct best before dates, e.g. first in first out
– Stock taking on site and off site for ingredients, finished goods, film and packaging
– Picking of ingredients and Pick Sheet control
– Supervision of debagging room ensuring ingredients are removed from the packaging
– Debagging procedures ensuring best before dates are applied to each item and put in the correct food bags etc
– Goods inwards procedure to be followed insert details to the goods inward book, label as required, check product received is what was ordered and within date, check count etc
– Goods outward procedures, check labels, check product shipping in the correct date order
– Ensure effective utilization of warehouse area.
– Prevent product damage, pilferage and accidents
– Coordinate with purchasing department with regards to incoming deliveries of ingredients/return ingredients etc
– Coordinate with logistics Department which finished goods are to be dispatched
– Coordinate with Packaging Department what packaging is required for each shift
– Check goods inward book on a daily basis
– Warehouse must be audit compliant at all times, we have unannounced audit visits
– Maintain high standard for health & safety, hygiene and security
– Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
– Produce reports and statistics
– Checking goods ordered are received and within the date order ensuring the goods receipt is matched to the supplier invoice
– Proven work experience as a warehouse manager 3 to 5 years
– Must have experience within the food industry
– Experience in warehouse management procedures and best practices
– Good understanding of GMP
– Hands on experience, worked in store, licence for counterbalance forklift and reach truck.
– Licence to drive
– Computer literacy
– Experience with Microsoft Excel & Word
Apply below with an up-to-date CV, OR call us on 01-8912330 to speak to us directly.
Salary is dependent on experience.
This vacancy is being advertised by ISM Recruitment/ISM Driver Recruitment a division of the Irish School of Motoring Group of companies, leaders in Driver Education since 1961.