Job Title: Road Freight Import/ Export Executive
Location: Ballyboughal, Co. Dublin North
Our client a well-known courier company are now actively recruiting an experienced Transport Planner for the depot based in Ballyboughal, Co. Dublin North.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage a number of key Customer Accounts with KPIs and performance reporting
• Develop relationships with existing and new customers to enable retention and growth
• Proactively liaise with customers, suppliers and partners to ensure a high-quality service
• Dealing with customer queries in a professional manner
• Liaising with customs or other regulatory bodies as required
• Issuing customer quotations & conversions into bookings
• Application of customer rates, supplier charges and invoicing
• Co-operating with transport and warehouse on daily loading of vehicles
• Other ad-hoc and admin duties as required
• OWN TRANSPORT
• Previous experience in customer facing role
• Previous experience in European Road freight an advantage
• Customs Experience will be an advantage
• Methodical with an excellent attention to detail
• Proficient in all Microsoft Packages
• Proactive communicator in the use of email and phone
• Fluent English both written and spoken essential
• Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
11am to Finish Monday to Friday.
Salary and Benefits:
Please apply with an up to date CV.
This vacancy is being advertised by ISM Recruitment/ISM Driver Recruitment a division of the Irish School of Motoring Group of companies, leaders in Driver Education since 1961.
Winner for Best in Practice – Warehousing/Logistics/Light Industrial 2016
Shortlisted for Best in Specialism 2016
Shortlisted for Agency of Year 2016
To review more live vacancies visit us on www.ism.ie
To view or update your Safe Pass, Manual Handling, Commercial Driving, CPC, Advanced Driving, Forklift & Warehousing training skills click on www.ismtraining.ie