Operating a Fork-Lift is a specialised skill. Many accidents are caused by untrained drivers unaware of the Fork-Truckäó»s capabilities and limitations. Participants having completed an ISM Training Course will have the knowledge and technical skills to operate a Fork-Lift in a safe and competent manner as prescribed in Health and Safety Legislation.Counter BalanceæoræReach Truck
- Course duration 2 Days
- Price äå295.00 (including certificates & licences)
Power Pallet Truck
- Course duration Half Day
- Price äå100.00 (including certificates & licence)
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact Eric Hanlon or John Doran at 01 864 1790. Alternatively, please email us with your query atæinfo@ism.ie.This two-day Training Course is designed for Experienced Operators who have never been formally trained or do not hold a recognized certificate. A certificate is awarded to participants at the end of the course, provided they achieve the required standard in the practical and theoretical tests.
- Operators safety code (included free)
- Daily inspections
- Hydraulic systems
- Operating practices
- Video on safe fork lift operation
- Introduction to the Fork-Lift Truck
- Controls and instruments / Interpreting Capacity Plates
- Daily inspection, take over and maintenance
- Starting, stopping and steering
- Simple corners and manoeuvring
- Handling pallets
- Manoeuvring in confined space/ skills test
Upon successfully completing your Training Course, you will receive an RTITB Certificate and Licence which is valid throughout Ireland and the UK. There is no extra charge for these documents. We now issue credit card style licences at no extra cost.
Visit our dedicated training site for more info onæForklift Training.