Become an ISM FranchiseeBecome Your Own Bus and Start Earning
How to get an ISM Franchise
Join Ireland’s largest team of driving instructors and receive the support and expertise to help you earn more. An ISM Franchisee is a self-employed Driving Instructor, who delivers top-quality instruction to ISM clients nationwide and with our recognised brand, nationwide advertising and extensive marketing, ISM is first choice for thousands of new drivers every year.
Why Choose ISM
- Visibility – As an ISM Instructor you get INSTANT credibility / recognisability with our eye-catching vehicle branding. Our new vehicle branding features ISM, AXA and the local Instructors contact details.
- Advertising – As an ISM instructor you benefit from our Nationwide Premium Advertising on Google, Facebook, Golden Pages, local newspapers, local and national radio stations and various other marketing channels. Every year ISM spends a six figure sum on advertising and promotions.
- All of AXA Insurance’s 42 local branches are now promoting ISM Driving Lessons with posters and point of sale material.
- Payment – ISM accept all major credit cards, laser, ONE-4-ALL vouchers and we can provide the customer with Gift Vouchers in any denomination so getting payment to our Instructors is an automated process.
- The ISM Online Booking System – No other Driving School offers their pupils real-time on-line booking! Our customers can book lessons online 24 hours a day meaning you get more time teaching and less time on the phone or calling people back. On-line booking now equates to over 40% of our business.
- Diary management – We handle enquiries, book lessons and take payments for you from our state of the art Customer Contact Centre open 6 days a week. All ISM Instructors can view their diaries at any time on smart phones. Weekly statements are generated and sent to all ISM Instructors which will help you keep track of lesson fees you’ve earned, franchise fees you’ve paid etc. This is an automated service via direct debit from ISM’s bank to yours.
- Instructor Insurance – As an ISM instructor you can avail of exclusive discounts on your own Driving School Insurance through our partners, AXA Insurance; their direct number is 01 8927578 (mention ISM).
- New Cars – Our vehicle partners Opel Ireland are please to offer ISM instructors great discounts on new cars with the specialised “driving instructor pack” fitted which includes “He-Man dual controls” and air conditioning amongst other essential features. ISM does not insist on our Instructors buying new cars though.
- Dual-Controls – ISM is Ireland’s only Approved HE-MAN Dual-Control supplier and fitter. Dual-Controls can be fitted to any car, supplied and fitted for €700.00. You will receive a certificate which is recommended by all Insurance Companies. Contact Karl Walsh at 01 8641790 for details.
- Rent a car with ISM – Great Value and hassle free. All our cars are fully branded and equipped with Dual Controls. Competitive weekly rates for ISM Instructors. All you have to do is supply your insurance and put fuel in the car.
- Flexible terms while you get started as an instructor and fully supported by our very own ISM mechanic.
- Last and certainly not least, our two Franchise Managers work tirelessly to ensure that ISM Instructor maintain the high standards our pupils are accustomed to; they send regular updates to all ISM Instructors and are always there for support and advice etc.
ISM has developed a state of the art on-line Driving Lesson Booking System for the management and booking of lessons for pupils and ISM Franchisees throughout Ireland. We started building this unique booking technology in 2010 and are happy to say that now in 2017 over 40% of all ISM Driving Lessons are now booked on-line, without the customer phoning us at all! We believe that the phone will eventually become obsolete – future pupils will all end up doing all their scheduling on-line.
Each Franchisee is provided with a smart phone handset with integrated Microsoft Exchange. The Franchisee will enter their availability using the diary on their mobile phone (it can be updated as often as required) and it will immediately be available for the staff in the ISM Customer Contact Centre to access so that they will be aware of the Franchisees availability when a new pupil contacts the call centre to make a booking. When our Call Centre receives an enquiry from a pupil (by text, email or telephone), our staff will schedule the pupil for an appointment based on the time the Franchisee has allocated as being free on their diary.
The booking appears within seconds in the Franchisee’s diary. The Franchisee will also be notified by email which they can retrieve using their mobile phone. The pupil will receive the contact details of the Franchisee by SMS (text message) as well as the date and time for the first lesson. Once the initial booking has been made, the Franchisee will from then on take bookings from the pupil directly.
This technology is the first of its kind in the industry throughout Europe and will be of enormous benefit to the ISM franchised Driving Instructors as it will ensure no more “missed calls” or taking calls during a lesson and will be a key element in driving business to the franchisee’s.
Name one industry where on-line booking has not caught on?! Now pupils are able to buy lessons, book lessons, cancel lessons and basically mange their entire schedule from their own PC’s or smart phones – with the research we’ve conducted we will be leaving all our competitors in the shade.
ISM are now advertising this new on-line booking service in a substantial way throughout Ireland. We have just launched another On-Line Booking website: www.drivinglessons.ie; ISM Instructors are now receiving bookings from both websites giving them more business.
Like people book flights, pupils now can book their driving lessons on-line 24/7 – we envisage the telephone will be a thing of the past in this industry!
So you have read the details and you would like to start the application process, what are your next steps on the way to becoming an ISM Instructor?
CALL US ON 1850 530 430
If you are interested in becoming an ISM Driving Instructor in your area, call our Franchise Management Team at the ISM Head Office at 01 8641790. Ask for Steve Murray, Karl Walsh or David Fay. Alternatively, email us on email@example.com if you have any queries.
At the present time ISM is expanding its operations with the recent new partnership announcement with Irelands Largest Motor Insurer – AXA Insurance. Two amazing offers (for Learner Permit and Full Licence holders) have recently been launched and are substantially increasing business for ISM Instructors all over Ireland. Also with the success of our on-line Booking System, over 35% of our national bookings are coming in on-line and we see this substantially growing over the coming months and years. And whats more – ISM are the only Driving School offering On-Line Booking to it’s customers.
Whether you are an existing ADI who wants to increase local business or new to the industry, contact Steve Murray, Karl Walsh or David Fay at 01 8641790. Please note that ISM restricts the amount of Instructors in all areas throughout Ireland.