FORKLIFT TRAINING FOR BEGINNERS
ISM Training Services provide accredited Forklift Training for both private individuals and companies’ employees. Our new purpose built Forklift Training Centre is the best Training Centre in Ireland, fully equipped with brand-new Counter Balance Forklift Trucks, Reach Forklift Trucks and Power Pallet Trucks. All ISM Forklift and Warehouse Training is accredited and approved by the RTITB, IIPMM, FÁS, and RSA. Also, all ISM Forklift Truck Trainers are fully qualified and registered by the RTITB and IIPMM.
Operating a Forklift is a specialised skill. Many accidents are caused by untrained drivers unaware of the Forklift Truck’s capabilities and limitations. Participants having completed an ISM Training Course will have the knowledge and technical skills to operate a Forklift in a safe and competent manner as prescribed in Health and Safety Legislation.
APPROVED NOVICE COURSES
Counter Balance + Power Pallet Truck
- Price €495.00
Reach Truck + Power Pallet Truck
- Price €495.00
Counterbalance + Reach + Power Pallet Truck
- Price NORMALLY €595.00, but NOW REDUCED ON SPECIAL OFFER FOR €500.00
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact Eric Hanlon or John Doran at 01 864 1790. Alternatively, please email us with your query at email@example.com .
FORKLIFT COURSE PROFILE
Suitable for all novice drivers or for drivers with little or no experience; at the end of this course you will receive an Approved Certificate providing you achieve the required standard in both the practical and theoretical tests.
- Operators safety code (included free)
- Daily inspections
- Hydraulic systems
- Operating practices
- Video on safe fork lift operation
- Introduction to the forklift truck
- Controls and instruments
- Daily inspection, take over and maintenance
- Starting, stopping and steering
- Simple corners and manoeuvring
- Handling pallets
- Manoeuvring in confined space/ skills test
Upon successfully completing your Training Course, you will receive an RTITB Certificate and Licence which is valid throughout Ireland and the UK. We now issue credit card style licences at no extra cost.
Benefits of Training
- Comply with Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act 1989
- Prevent Accidents in the workplace
- Reduced Damaged goods in the workplace
- Improves Drivers skills and techniques.
Under the Safety Health and Welfare at Work Act 1989, it is the duty of an employer to ensure the health and safety at work of all employees and to provide relevant training to that end.
Why Choose us?
- All courses can be revises to suit the customers needs.
- ISM are FAS registered and RTITB accredited and approved.
- Training provided at out dedicated training cetre in dublin or in house.
- Training for new experienced and refresher operators is provided.